As many of you have witnessed or heard, the farm is getting pretty busy with all of our newfound space! We are in love with our Farmhouse Studios (art room pictured above) and Potting Shed. And of course, we still love the Schoolhouse! Plus, we are finally seeing some ground after a long winter. So, what better way to celebrate Spring on the farm than with special workshops in art and gardening (and of course, ponies!!!) Programs are designed for both girls and boys!
SPRING BREAK WORKSHOP WEEK
IN THE SCHOOLHOUSE AND FARMHOUSE STUDIOS with ARTIST IN RESIDENCE, EMILY PIPER.
Meadowbrook Farm 5 Gould Rd in Westford, Massachusetts
- email email@example.com to register or, call 978.995.7002 (email is the best)
- Sign up for all 5 and receive Friday Free!
- Have more than one child? Sign up for four workshops per family, and receive the 5th FREE!
- Sign up for all 10 for only $200! (This is like a camp- they can bring their lunch.)
- Need extended day? We offer 8am-5pm. $7 per hour per child
- MORNING WORKSHOPS ARE FOR AGES 4-8 from 9-noon
- AFTERNOON WORKSHOPS ARE FOR AGES 6 and up from 1-4pm (afternoon sessions are perfect for the senior artist)
- MORNING THEME of the WEEK: Glitter + Dirt (my two favorite things!)
- AFTERNOON THEME of the WEEK: Bloom + Grow + Wings and Things!
Monday, April 20:
Morning: Jack and the Beanstalk Gardens
Afternoon: Fairyland Gardens OR Junkyard Gardens – your child’s choice of theme! with real plants and dirt!
Tuesday, April 21:
Morning: Kid-inspired Silly Terrariums
Afternoon: Barnyard Babies: Needle Felting Barnyard Animals
Wednesday, April 22:
Morning: Glitter Farms
Afternoon: How Does Your Garden Grow? Mixed Media/Sculpture Roots, Shoots, Bugs and BOOTS!
Thursday, April 23:
Morning: Garden Bug Sculptures and Garlands
Afternoon: Birdland: Mixed Media Birds and Nests
Friday, April 24:
Morning: Outdoor Paint + Sip: Barnyard Animals
Afternoon: Outdoor Paint + Sip: Ponies in the Pasture
LIKE PONIES? Licensed riding instructor, Lanea Tripp, is offering pony workshops at the Meadowbrook Stables (across the street) on Monday through Thursday. To sign-up, please contact Lanea at firstname.lastname@example.org. These workshops are not included in the Buy 4 Get 1 Free offer.
Max of ten kids, ages 7 and up.
Kids can participate for one day or all four. The cost is $50 per day
Monday: Painted Ponies (we will paint Waffles the pony)
Tuesday: Tic-TACK- toe (we will learn about all the gear that horses wear)
Wednesday: Gymnastics on horseback (we will learn about the sport of vaulting)
Thursday: Stick pony horse show (we will learn about horse shows and then have our own)
Every day will include:
- Horsemanship (learning to be safe and knowledgeable around horses)
- Barn chores
- Individual riding time with one-on-one instruction
- Horse games and crafts
- Unstructured play time